The more C-Files I review for possible representation, the more I realize how important it is to choose the correct representative for your VA Claim.
I see it all the time - a Veteran gets in over their head in their VA Benefits claim, and then starts scrambling to find an attorney.
Often, they make a choice that may not be ideal for their claim.
You will learn 8 things I think are important to consider before hiring an attorney in your VA Claim, including:
* What professional credentials to consider.
* Why an attorney's success rate is the LEAST important question a Veteran should ask.
* How an attorney's case volume and experience may affect you.
* How to determine whether the attorney and firm is a good fit for you.
* What a law firm's Internet presence might say about the Firm
In addition, I'm adding in some BONUS material that you won't find on this website:
* 4 "TIPS" that will serve as an "anchor" for you as you begin your search for an attorney.
* My popular Checklist of 25 questions to consider asking an attorney before you hire them!
These are questions that I wish every Veteran would ask me before the hire me. They are designed to help you figure out if the attorney you are talking to is someone you want to hire.
This isn't going to be an eBook you save, read once, and forget about.
As I add questions to my list, or chapters to the book, I will send you a FREE update of the eBook by email.
Chris Attig, an Accredited Veterans Benefits attorney and Founder of the Attig Law Firm, PLLC is responsible for the content of the site. The principal office of Attig Law Firm, PLLC, is located in Dallas, Texas. Chris Attig is NOT Certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. - Please view our website disclaimer.
©2007-2013 Attig Law Firm, PLLC
Send me the info on hiring an attorney.
Sparky, Is this the eBook you are referring to?
8 Things Veterans Should Know Before Hiring an Attorney
Thanks for all your help. If I end up needing to go to CAVC, I want to start looking forr attorney now, rnot if I loose my Upcoming BVA hearing for arthritis on Monday August 11, 2014 at 1:00 pm.
Good luck at your BVA Hearing. Here’s are 4 things you can do NOW to get ready for that hearing.
Let us know how it goes!!